L'Austin Translation

"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

“We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl...

How I wish, how I wish you were here.” ~Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here.



I got this email just before 6pm yesterday:

FYI - I saw a Russian Blue on the hike and bike trail. South side of the river, near the soccer fields. Same variegated tail, no collar, a little skinnier, but he perked up when I called his name. I could not capture him as he ran away again, but he may be there now. I would recommend going over (where the train track meets the trail about ¼ mile from the Mopac bridge).

Austin Boy

Funny thing is, he didn’t CALL and my computer was undergoing surgery at that point because the power supply went into a coma around 6pm Sunday night. So email was not an option after 5pm yesterday until after I could replace it.

I replied “WHY did you not call me?!”

His reply? “I didn’t have my phone on me today.”

How does he have email on him but no phone? What the fuck-ever.

He needs to go jump off of the Mopac bridge and stop messing with me.

What is wrong with him? I left him well enough alone.

I don’t know whether to go look with some safe company or to ignore.

I have a feeling it lead to a dream I had last night that my cat showed up at my door. God, that dream was fantastic. I cried tears of joy and I could almost feel the plush, soft, gorgeousness of fat boy’s coat against my arms.

Where are you, my fat boy?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

God, that is SO passive-aggressive. Ugh. Gross.

I'm still pulling for you to find him.

2:44 PM  
Blogger L'Austin Translation said...

Yeah.

He just happened to run by as my sister and I were scouring the area.

He also just happened to have his phone on him as he text messaged me to return his key.

With pleasure.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real mature. Sounds like a guy I dated in HIGH SCHOOL. =)

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home