L'Austin Translation

"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"It's the least I can do...

Just to make you my baby
No words could describe
Oh, pinch me I'm dreaming" ~Jayhawks, I'm Gonna Make You Love Me.



The unthinkable has happened: I've met someone.

And it's good. Really good. He even has dark hair and hazel eyes!

More later, I just didn't want to neglect the blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta say, I already like him because of his dogs.

I know, I'm strange. But the dogs are hairy and just a little bit dirty. Not filthy dirty
but they looked dirty in the sense that he lets them out in the yard and be dogs and lets them run up and down Red Bud and be themselves.

To me that tells me a lot about a person. Dogs like that require a bit of work and they shed *everywhere* and the hair gets on *everything*. Lots of it. You
gotta have a bit of patience to put up with that believe me cause my pet is very similar.

That kind of owner is usually laid back and sweet just like the dogs. One of my best friends has five dogs and hers look exactly the same. She is one of the nicest and most considerate people I know. Also a big animal lover. She is not extreme just conscientious
She said you can tell a lot about a person by their pets. I think she is right on this one.

I know, I'm strange...

1:38 PM  
Blogger L'Austin Translation said...

You're right.

Spending time with him and his doggles makes me realize just how much I miss
1. having a boy
and
2. having more than a pint-sized dog around

The package of the 3 are unbelievably appealing.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home