L'Austin Translation

"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."

Thursday, June 01, 2006

"We could use..."

A hand full of wheel
And a day off
And a bruised road
However you might feel
Tonight is real" ~ Wilco, She's a Jar.


Holy crap, this is really happening. 20 days before the big 2-8. 19 now, I guess.

It's midnight.

I shopped for a new guitar today with potential birthday funds.

Also, I promised a list for my parents. They DO NOT read this blog but I've got to keep a list somewhere where it doesn't get lost. For my sanity, really.

1. An acoustic guitar.
2. iPod Nano-Nano
3. A new foot. What?! Don't you pipe dream me!
4. Okay then, I'll settle for a full-body massage.
5. A foot massage? No?
6. Well, then.... a manicure?
7. A year's supply of ice cream?
8. Or better yet, gelato. Mmmm.
9. Yes, gelato.
10. I am a happy girl.


Also, you should know that I like lists.

A lot.

5 Comments:

Blogger L'Austin Translation said...

If anyone cares, I'm getting the guitar.

The parental units have agreed to put forth 50% of the cost towards it. But the truth is, I would have gone for it anyways.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take you to Teo's soon for a pre-birthday gelato...very tasty

5:15 PM  
Blogger L'Austin Translation said...

Wooo!

Good company and gelato, there's not much that can top that!

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"She's a Jar"

i fing love that song.

6:57 PM  
Blogger L'Austin Translation said...

I know. It's the song that really gave Summerteeth some bite for me. (har, har) Hauntingly beautiful, masterfully crafted.

I'm dieing to learn how to play it.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home