L'Austin Translation

"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."

Monday, November 19, 2007

"I wish you could be here with me...

...I would show you off like a trophy." ~ Camera Obscura, Country Mile


"You know in that movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding? How the main character wants to work in a tourist agency and she has to get her father to suggest the idea so he'll agree to it? Well, it's like that."

"Oh? Is it because of the circumstances?"

"Yeah. If I tell them we're seeing each other, they will be more critical. They always are more critical of girls I bring home that they know I'm seeing but if they suggest that you're a nice girl... they will automatically like you."


"So, maybe not Austin for New Years?"

"Check into your time off at work."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home