L'Austin Translation
"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
L'Austin Translation
"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
About Me
- Name: L'Austin Translation
- Location: United States
I honestly used to think I was "unboyfriendable" but as it turns out, I just had more than a handful of horrible dates and mis-matches. I'm turning 30 soon and am convinced that this.is.my.year. And so I'm chronicling my dating foibles and meandering through adulthood.
Email me
Recent babble
- "Relax and let your mind roll on...
- "Another day to face up, another day to wake up...
- "Money, its a gas...
- "St. Genevive can hold back the water...
- "Mice eat cheese...
- “Oh, the wayward wind is a restless wind…
- “When you wake up feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelin’ old!”
- "Reckless days of wonder...
- "Depend on no one else to give you what you want ...
- "Ch-ch-ch-chaaaanges!"
Blogs, Blogs, and more Blogs!
- AllBilly
- Bacon-wrapped Goodness
- Charming, but Single
- City Wendy
- Conti Moustachio
- Cover Your Mouth
- Far From Good
- Funqui
- Mr. Pinkerton
- Oh, My. That's Awesome!
- Soy de Wiscon-cion
- Wood, Dutch, and Juniper
Support my habits:


4 Comments:
Muddy Buddy is fun. Why do you both have helmets on at the same time?
It's in the rules.
7. Both participants MUST wear a helmet at all times with the chinstrap buckled. Participants are responsible for bringing their own helmets to the race.
I thought it was strange at first but once you are out there on the trails, you understand why. Bikers aren't always cautious or can hit rocks that fly up and hit runners.
I'm covered in cuts and bruises :-)
You have to wear a helmet on the run? I did Muddy Buddy the very first year they had it and I didn't wear a helmet in the mud pit.....then again...i'm not a rules guy.
The entire race.
And they did get on some guy for not having his chin strap fastened.
Post a Comment
<< Home