L'Austin Translation

"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"When you wake up feeeeeelin' old..."

Today I stared 29 in the face. It wasn't so bad. It won't be so bad.

I'm making a list of things I want to do before I turn another decade old:


* Improve my financial situation

* Get stronger financial backing (job)

* Stay on the zen driving kick

* Start exercising more regularly

* Continue with yoga

* Move out of the place I share with my sister

* Live alone again- if possible

* Simplify my life


They sound so simple when splayed out on a page between the blades of blue... but they are never easy as there is much more to them. Well, except the one:

* Stop referring to my birthday as the Nth anniversary of my 22nd birthday.

I'll admit it: I prefer 29 year-old me over 22 year-old me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Happy Birthday!

You're so ... reflective. I don't think of my birthday as much more than an excuse to be the center of attention and get free drinks.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home