L'Austin Translation

"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."

Sunday, May 20, 2007

"Relax and let your mind roll on...

over all your problems." ~ The Who, Relax.


I'm trying to simplify and de-stress my life and little things pop up. uninvited. These are things that I have had no control over and still don't. They've come up as very un-wanted surprises. When I'm actually trying to be good and kick some debt-ass, it's biting me in the ass even fiercer. What gives?

There are days I feel it's just eating up my sweetness. I'm so irritable I've snapped a few times at Limey and it feels horrible.

What the heck does one do to try and stop this behavior before it becomes a pattern? Besides being aware of it and trying to rid my life of the stressors that cause it... How do you relax?

Lend me your ideas. Please.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

Oh, I'm not the best person to give out stress release ideas. I shop and it helps...I have a problem...

1:00 PM  
Blogger L'Austin Translation said...

Shopping is very much out of the question seeing as the catalyst for the stress is a good part money issues.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Drinking?

12:56 PM  
Blogger Douglas said...

excercise/sex/alcohol???just to name a few.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home