Halloween Costume #2 through #5
Seeing as I was occupied all of the weekend with Austin City Limits Festival, I will offer multiple costumes today:
Who says having a kid isn't fun?
See what I mean?
Since we're on a baby kick...
um... yeah.
"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
Seeing as I was occupied all of the weekend with Austin City Limits Festival, I will offer multiple costumes today:
2 Comments:
I could see having a kid simply to dress the poor wee thing in a whoopee cushion costume and torture them with the photographic evidence for the rest of his or her existence. It would SO be worth it.
Totally.
Though, I'm terrified that my kid would be just like me: hyperactive and a sugar addict.
But add the costume??... Bring it!
Post a Comment
<< Home