L'Austin Translation

"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."

Thursday, November 09, 2006

You know you’re over someone...

...when you have the following conversation with one of your friends:


“So, [Lime] and I will be joining you all on Sunday night. It sounds like fun.”

“Okay, now I must make sure I use the right name. Lime. Lime. Lime. Got it!”

“Oh, come on now! I’m not that bad! You don’t even KNOW the name of the other one.”

“Isn’t it [Spoonman]?”

“Dude! [Spoonman] was SO last Spring.”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Spoonman is so out of style. Of course (knowing me), I could have sworn I heard Tae Bo.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Douglas said...

do you still blog? I think you have to post once a week to keep "blogger" status...and you know all the cool kids are bloggers.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home