L'Austin Translation

"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

This is the day that I look forward to most, even over Christmas and St. Paddy's. This girl is on a total Halloween high.

The day was totally trumped, though by an awesome email from the paternal unit:

"We are having crackpot chile con carne and cornbread."

Hot damn! My parents are hitting the crackpot!

Of course, she means crockpot, but that gave me a raging case of the giggles. I love my mom!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky! My mom never makes anything in the crackpot. Sometimes, though, she is a crackpot.

3:46 PM  
Blogger L'Austin Translation said...

The Mom wrote back accusing the spell check of changing it to crackpot!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Douglas said...

so is it unusual for mom to have meat in the chili. in texas chili always meat in it.

have you been to texas chili parlor?

do you like beans in your chili?b

10:00 AM  
Blogger L'Austin Translation said...

Yes. The Chili Parlor is pretty awesome- but only when it's not 823489723561 degrees out.

Beans and meat in my chilli, please. Mom does both...

in her crackpot!

2:25 PM  
Blogger It's me, @Moustachio said...

I hope it was krunk! I stayed in and sat indian style in my closet. It was a memorable Halloween for sure.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crackpt Chilli gives me haeart burn...

And it also means 30 days in detox. ;)

Steve~

5:14 PM  
Blogger L'Austin Translation said...

Last I checked, 7 days is a week, sweetcheeks!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home