"Stuck.. like a question unposed...
~ Wilco, She's a Jar.
You ever have one of those days...

Yeah. Me too. That's exactly what today has become.
"We could use
A hand full of wheel
And a day off..."
"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
~ Wilco, She's a Jar.

5 Comments:
Holy crap, we're having the same day.
*Hugs*
It really could stand to get better for us both. Really, it could.
It lingers like nothing else. I hope it's just today.
If you REALLY need a hug, I could meet you somewhere off of Mopac and we could hug till the cows come home. You have my #...lemme know.
Even at the possibility of catching this terrible mood of mine?
Actually, I have to rush home and then to a guitar lesson, but thank you, Conti.
You're a sweetie- well, sometimes.
At least you have (had) a guitar lesson. Guitars always seem to get me out of a shit mood.
You have good taste in music too, you've got that going for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home