70% chance of staying put.
American Cities That Best Fit You: |
70% Austin |
65% Atlanta |
65% Las Vegas |
55% Denver |
55% Miami |
Which American Cities Best Fit You?
Austin’s been home for about 10 years, give or take. At first, it took time to get used to the vast differences between it and my hometown. But after 2 years, I fell in love and despite the wanderlust, I’ve managed to keep my roots in place. Austin’s tricky like that.
No one will tell you “It’s a trap!” Because you’d be hard pressed to find someone that doesn’t love at least one aspect of Austin; From the live music, to the warm climate, to the plethora of outdoors activities, to the array of multiple things to do every weekend- and every week night, to the educational and career opportunities in and around the area.
I would have to say the chances of me staying in Austin are much greater than 70%. Especially since all aspects of my life seem to be falling into place and that pesky quarter-life crisis has been overthrown and replaced with my very own ruling party. Life is good. It really is.
With this holiday weekend upon us and a gorgeous forecast, I can see lots of outdoors and sunshine in the immediate future and that makes this girl giddy. Happy Easter, celebrate as you see fit.
What's your forecast?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home